Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Friend

Happy Tuesday!  I've been a little crazy with cardmaking this last few days!  I'm just enjoying stamping and creating for fun! This a card I made using an image a friend stamped for me. I colored this cutie with Copics.  The sentiment is a Whimsy. The paper is Basic Grey.  Flowers are Wild Orchids (lg) and some from my stash.  Ribbon is from The Dollar Tree.  Thanks for looking and I'll see you back real soon!


Challenges:
Quirky Crafts: Sketch
ABC: Y is for You and Me
Allsorts: Hearts (there's one on the image!)
Crazy 4 Challenges: Red, Black and White (those are my main colors...hope it counts)
Wild Orchids: Say it with Flowers

7 comments:

Spyder said...

This is brilliant, I love it! Really cute image and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Sketch' Challenge this time round!

(Lyn))

elsi67 said...

Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in the WOC challenge!

Deanne said...

What a gorgeous combination of colours and I love the image, thanks for joining us over at Quirky Crafts x

Mummylade said...

the heart is a bit tiny but it's a lovely card. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week, good luck.

Clare Brown said...

wow what a cutie. I have two cats myself which I love to bits.Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.

hugs Clare x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous creation, I love how you combined the papers...
x
Vicky

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

What a gorgeous card and such a fun image. I love your papers too. Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts. x